Emily E. Uhlig
Areas of Concentration
- New York, 2020
- U.S. District for Western and Northern Districts of New York, 2020
- University of California Hastings College of Law, 2019
- Washington State University, B.S., 2014
- Associate, LaFave, Wein & Frament PLLC
Emily E. Uhlig
Emily E. Uhlig is an Associate Attorney at Adams Leclair LLP. Her practice focuses on commercial and construction litigation. She has experience representing individuals in all stages of civil litigation from initial claim analysis to trial. This experience includes personal injury, premise liability, and medical malpractice actions as well as insurance defense matters. Her passions for helping people and interpreting the law for practical application produce detail-oriented and efficient results.
Originally from California, Emily relocated to New York after graduating law school to pursue her legal career. She is excited to build roots in the Rochester area and engage in her new community. Prior to joining Adams Leclair LLP, Emily was an associate for a law firm in the Capital District of New York.
Emily is an animal lover at heart and loves caring for her two golden retrievers. She spends her free time watching college football, and is an admitted foodie, with an emphasis on baking and coffee.
Activities and Affiliations
Recognition and Awards
- Wiley W. Manuel Certificate for Pro Bono Legal Services, 2019
- CALI Excellence for the Future Award, 2019