Erin F. Casey
Areas of Expertise
- Business & Commercial Litigation
- Government Investigations
- Employment & Benefits
- New York, 2005
- Massachusetts, 2011
- U.S. District Court for the Western, Eastern, Southern and Northern Districts of New York
- Second Circuit Court of Appeals
- Yale Law School
- Williams College
- Clerk for the Hon. Martha C. Daughtrey, U.S. Sixth Circuit Court of Appeals
- Associate at firms in New York City, Rochester and Massachusetts
- Staff Attorney, Farmworker Legal Service of NY, Inc. (now Worker Justice Center of NY)
Erin F. Casey
Erin represents businesses and individuals in complex disputes in federal and state courts, in arbitration, and before governmental agencies.
Erin has experience representing individuals and organizations in medical malpractice actions, business and employment disputes, governmental and internal investigations, and in collective actions. Her practice also includes advising companies on risk management and employment policies.
Erin has worked in both large corporate firms and a small non-profit organization, and brings a breadth of experience to all types of litigation.
Erin is based in Albany, NY.
ACTIVITIES AND AFFILIATIONS
- Member of the Albany County Bar Association and the New York State Bar Association
- Vice-Chair of the Board of Worker Justice Center of New York, Inc.