The Adams Leclair team is built on a commitment to high professional standards and client service through collaboration. We pride ourselves on a professional culture that is based on teamwork and mutual support.
We are seeking an experienced paralegal to support attorneys in all phases of cases, from inception through case completion. While responsibilities may cross over to administrative tasks, you will be joining a group with administrative support.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities*
- Assist with electronic file organization for document discovery including bates numbering and logging of documents received and produced for discovery.
- Interact with eDiscovery vendors for production of documents.
- Interface with clients for collection of documents for discovery.
- Analyze documents for production in discovery.
- Proofread and cite check briefs.
- Draft/edit legal documents.
- Prepare correspondence, finalize documents.
- File documents through the NYSCEF/ECF or other Court e-filing systems as necessary.
- Conduct investigations, interview witnesses and clients. Prepare summaries of all custodian interviews.
- Prepare and work with spreadsheets relative to financial and other numerical data.
- Review documents relative to claims development, discovery, and trial preparation.
- Assist with trial preparation.
*This job description reflects management’s assignment of essential functions; it does not prescribe
or restrict the tasks that may be assigned.
Education and/or Experience
A bachelor’s degree or A.A.S. degree with a certificate in paralegal studies is preferred.
Collegial, professional environment. We promote a collaborative work environment and are dedicated to our clients as well as serving the community.
Primary work hours are Monday through Friday, 8:30am – 5:15pm, with a 45-minute lunch break, full-time position at 37.5 hours per week
Competitive compensation, employer contribution 401(k), paid holidays, vacation and sick time, parking, and a comprehensive benefits package
Resumes with writing samples may be sent to HumanResources@adamsleclair.law