Erin F. Casey
Erin represents businesses and individuals in complex disputes in federal and state courts, in arbitration, and before governmental agencies.
Erin’s broad experience includes representing individuals, organizations and municipalities in business and employment disputes, insurance coverage, construction matters, medical malpractice actions, governmental and internal investigations, and in collective actions. Her practice also includes advising companies on risk management and employment policies.
Erin has worked in both large corporate firms and public interest organizations and brings wide-ranging experience to all types of litigation.
Erin is based in Albany, NY.
ACTIVITIES AND AFFILIATIONS
- Member of the Albany County Bar Association and the New York State Bar Association
- Vice-Chair of the Board of Worker Justice Center of New York, Inc.
RECENT BLOG POSTS & PUBLICATIONS
- New York Moves Closer to Allowing Hybrid Meetings for Public Bodies: Open Meeting Laws Still in Flux, blog post, September 21, 2022.
- What Creates Success for Working Parents? Flexibility!, blog post, August 1, 2022
- Court of Appeals Decision Broadens Scope of Deceptive Business Practices Claims Under GBL § 349, blog post, December 20, 2021
- The Shifting Rules on Virtual Meetings in (Post) Pandemic Times, August 23, 2021
- Uniform Partition of Heirs Property Act in New York, blog post, June 14, 2021
- Can an Insurance Company Recover Defense Costs from its Insured?, blog post, January 26, 2021